Woman dead after man, 19, opens fire in US synagogue - Breaking News

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Woman dead after man, 19, opens fire in US synagogue

A woman has died and a 19-year-old man has been detained following a shooting in a synagogue in California. The mayor of Poway confirmed there has been one fatality after initial reports suggested there had been four injuries. Local roads have been closed and the injured victims have been taken to Palomar Medical Centre. Derryl Acosta, a spokesman for the hospital, said four patients were admitted around 12.30pm local time on Saturday. San Diego Police Chief David Nisleit said there is no longer a threat since a man has been detained, but police will be stepping up patrols at places of worship in the area as a precaution.

from World | Daily Telegraph http://bit.ly/2UNWmcN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages