Farage wants to re-engage with "real" friends in post-Brexit world - Breaking News

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, August 9, 2019

Farage wants to re-engage with "real" friends in post-Brexit world

August 10, 2019. Nigel Farage of the Brexit Party speaks to an audience at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Sydney. Mr Farage talks about the friendship between Britain and Australia and his desire to see Brexit become a reality. “One of the things that I have wanted, craved, fought for - for now over a quarter of a century - is for my country to be independent, free, democratic, self-governing,” Mr Farage says. “One of the reasons I want the UK to be free, is I want us to re-engage with our real friends of the world and Australia is right up the top of my list.” (AAP Video/Michael Wade)

from National | Daily Telegraph https://ift.tt/2ZOqbgP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages