Education Minister wants to see a ‘good outcome’ from the national curriculum - Breaking News

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Education Minister wants to see a ‘good outcome’ from the national curriculum

Education Minister Alan Tudge says he just wants to see a “good outcome” from the national curriculum as he pushes to improve the current draft. “I mean this is very important what goes into the national curriculum because that sets the standards right across Australia,” Mr Tudge told Sky News Australia. “Yes, I have been very strong in relation to the draft, revised curriculum, which was put out by the independent authority ACARA and for a number of reasons; it had standards going backwards. “I think they have listened to some of my concerns, and it’s not just my concerns, I mean this is the concern from thousands of people who’ve made submissions from peak historians, from peak mathematic associations.”

from Breaking National News and Australian News | Daily Telegraph https://ift.tt/3nYHxEX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages