Kimmince happy after doing her job for the team - Breaking News

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Kimmince happy after doing her job for the team

Supplied video obtained Friday, July 5, 2019 of medium-pacer Delissa Kimmince speaking to reporters after a career best 5-26 which helped Australia secure their second Ashes One-Day International victory over England in Leicester. "It probably hasn't sunk in yet what I did today, but I'm sure when I look back it will be a memory I won't forget," she says. "To be able to take five wickets today and do my job for the team, I walk away pretty happy with that." (AAP VIDEO/Supplied/Cricket Australia)

from World | Daily Telegraph https://ift.tt/2Jts6Rb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages